Cutting Edge Elementary Workbook without Answer Key is the best-selling adult course known throughout the world for its practical approach to task-based learning. Combined with a comprehensive grammar and skills syllabus, the course has a strong emphasis on vocabulary and pronunciation. Self-study CD-ROMs and software for interactive whiteboards make it even more engaging for learners.
With a task-based learning approach, the main objective is for students to use the language that they know in order to achieve a particular communication goal. Generally focussed on speaking, tasks are opportunities for in-class communication which encourages fluency and confidence.
From Starter to Advanced, each level of New Cutting Edge features:
• A comprehensive syllabus with thorough grammar, vocabulary and skills work
• Systematic vocabulary building which focuses on high-frequency, useful words and phrases
• Clearly-structured tasks to encourage student fluency and confidence
Challenge your students with the 'Study, Practice, Remember' sections.
Motivate your students with the self-study CD-ROMs which have additional grammar and vocabulary practice, plus 'Real life' video sequences.
Engage your students with New Cutting Edge Digital - software for interactive whiteboards.
Mini-dictionary included inside every Student's Book
• Make your lessons varied and interesting using the Teacher's Book with step-by-step teaching notes and loads of photocopiable activities
• Get as much test material as you want using the Test Master CD-ROM - fully editable tests for all stages of the course
• Make your lessons even more engaging and student-centred using New Cutting Edge Digital - software for the interactive whiteboard
• Excite your students with rich, cultural content using the documentary-style videos and accompanying workbooks
• Make lesson planning easier using the Companion Website - worksheets, webquests, Common European Framework benchmarking documents all available at www.longman.com/cuttingedge